Friday, March 21, 2014

friday night sew in - march 2014.....

and here....

I'm joining in here tonight with lots of other crafty ladies, and kindly hosted by Wendy.  It's a fun night, and you can pop in over the weekend to visit all these ladies to see what crafty fun we all got up to! 
Hope to see you there.....


  1. Cant' wait to see what you are working on!

  2. Good Morning . . . well, it is morning on my side of the world :) I just read the comment that you left on my blog and wanted to head over and visit. I love meeting new blogging sisters and making new blogging friends and now that I am following your blog, I do hope that you will return the favor. You are a great inspiration to sewing and quilting . . . two of my loves, by the way, and I love how you have a sewing group. It must be a lot of fun getting together with friends to chat and sew together.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Your new blogging sister, Connie # 17 :)


Your comments are much appreciated. I love to hear from you!