Monday, March 17, 2014

lovely gifts.....

Hello!  Here I am, finally back at the keyboard.....

I had to write about the lovely gifts I received today, all the way from New Zealand.

For  Christmas last year, I made my lovely NZ friend Jenny, who I met through Sue, a mini quilt.  In trying to get it off in time for Christmas, I forgot to take a picture, but it was a version of this pattern -


Jenny loves the USA, so as soon as I saw this mini, I knew it was perfect to make for her, and she loved it.

Of course I did not expect anything in return, so I got a lovely surprise today when I checked my mail, to find a parcel from Jen, filled with these gorgeous goodies -



Lots of lovely chocolate, a notebook, a bookmark, a lovely little tin with the cutest little owls, serviettes, because the pattern reminded Jenny of patchwork, some really pretty thimbles which I collect, and a gorgeous little New Zealand dish - all so beautiful!

I feel very spoilt, and very blessed to have such a wonderful friend.  If only we lived closer...

Thanks Jenny!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!! That girl knows how to put together a happy parcel!! I will be over to share the chocolate with you very soon!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. I love to hear from you!